Now you can get Angry Balls for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Angry Balls for PC and Laptop from AppsforLaptop.net. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Angry Balls for PC and Laptop right away.
Angry Balls for PC Features and Description:
You can simply concentrate on breaking. Just find the best angle to set damage to blocks and break them.Simple to play, but hard to master.
It is your skill that governs the score. Are you ready to have your brain relaxed as well as killing your time?
♥ How to play?
-Shoot the ball with your touch.
-Set damage the blocks with the ball.
-The more blcoks you breaked, the more scores you will get.
♥ Why choose it?
-Free to play.
-Ideal for playing one handed. Play whenever and wherever you want.
– Addictive bouncy ball game, best in 2017 to killing time.
|Last Updated:||10 Nov 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Angry Balls for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Angry Balls” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Angry Balls appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Angry Balls for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Angry Balls APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.